This tool will help you calculate points for Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS). Based on your score you are ranked in Canadian immigration system called Express Entry.
Summary points for Express Entry
Points earned by you in section A. Core / human capital factors: @Model.PointsInSectionA
- Points for age: @Model.PointsForAge
- Points for education: @Model.PointsForEducation
- Points for 1st language: @Model.PointsForFirstLanguage
- Points for second language: @Model.PointsForSecondLanguage
- Points for experience in the Canadian labour market: @Model.PointsForCanadianExperience
Points earned by spouse or common-law partner in section B. Spouse or common-law partner factors: @Model.PointsInSectionB
- Points for education of spouse or common-law partner: @Model.PointsForSpouseEducation
- Points for language of spouse or common-law partner: @Model.PointsForSpouseLanguageExam
- Points for experience of spouse or common-law partner: @Model.PointsForSpouseCanadianExperience
- Points earned by you in section C. Skill transferability factors: @Model.PointsInSectionC
- Points earned by you in section D. Additional points: @Model.PointsInSectionD
Points earned for Express Entry: @Model.TotalPointsForExpressEntry
Your overall score (@Model.TotalPointsForExpressEntry) is lower than the lowest score (@Model.LastExpressEntryStats.LowestScore) from last round of invitations.
Congratulations! Your overall score (@Model.TotalPointsForExpressEntry) is higher or equal to the lowest score (@Model.LastExpressEntryStats.LowestScore) from last round of invitations. You have big chances to be invited to apply for permanent residence in Canada in the next round of invitations. Create your Express Entry profile right away.